There are many dreams that individuals who start businesses often have a hard time realizing, one is taking a week off to get away.
Connie & Sheila discuss this dream, after they get back from a cruise, an annual tradition. Their business owns around 40 rental units and they have managed to find a way to have the time, energy & resources for a vacation.
In this episode, they talk about how they came to this point, why it is important, and why they see many not making it.
- What trip would you take, if you could?
- What work have you not managed to find a way others could cover you for at least a week, or more?
- What is one system or process you put in place that has helped you?
- What do you need help with?
- … add your own questions for others below …