Figuring out the right price to ask for for your good or service is important & does not always come down to maximizing the profit you could make.
- How did you settle on the price you charge for your products?
- Do you have annoying clients you could run off by raising your price?
- Do you have clients who tell you that you could charge them more?
- How could you provide so much value so that people want to pay you more?
- Who do you want to spend most of your time with? Is it different from who you spend time with now?
What other questions, or answers, did you think about during the episode?
Remember to tell someone else about this episode & send in your feedback.